All Adult Males, 21 and over, are encouraged to join the Men's Club. It's a Great Group of Guys. Participate when you can.
Contact a Board Member for more information, or just come to a meeting to check it out. (Board Contact Information Below)
Meetings are held at 8:00 PM in the Parish Hall on the Third Sunday of every month between September and June. Come see what it's all about.
The meetings for the next three months are:
- Sunday April 15th, 2018 8:00 PM in the Parish Hall
- Sunday May 20th, 2018 8:00 PM in the Parish Hall
- Sunday June 10th, 2018 5:00 PM in the Parish Hall (Wives / Girlfriend Appreciation Dinner)
Men's Club Activities Include:
- Monthly Euchre Tournaments (Held the Second Saturday of Every Month - See Below for Upcoming Dates)
- CYO Basketball - Boys and Girls Grades 3-8 (See link below for information) Season Completed.
- Super Bowl Party - (Event was held Feb. 4th. Hope to see you next year!)
- Lenten Fish Fries (See Remaining 2018 Schedule Below)
- Mother-Daughter Breakfast - Sunday May 6th, 2018. (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM)
- Graduation Dinner (Final Date/Time TBD: June 2018 - Let us know if you have someone graduating!!!)
- Chili Cook-Off - (Event was held October 21st. Hope you can make it next year!)
- Breakfast with Santa Claus - (Event was held December 3rd, 2017. Hope to see you next year!)
Next Euchre Tournaments - All Players 21 and Over are Welcome!
- Saturday April 14th, 2018 (Team 3)
- Saturday May 19th, 2018 (Team 1)
- Saturday June 16th, 2018 (Team 2)
Where: Tocco Hall - Use North Entrance - First Hallway on the Left
When: 7:00 PM Start Time - Player Registration 6:30 PM
Entry Fee: $10 (Includes: Prizes for Highest Scores, Beverages, Pretzels)
Send an Email to StMargaretEuchre@yahoo.com if you would like more details.
Remaining 2018 Lenten Fish Fry Schedule: Dine In or Carry Out from the Gym.
- March 23 4:00 - 7:00 PM
- March 30 3:00 - 7:00 PM Good Friday
Men's Club Officers (2017-2018): Email Contact Information
President George Strauch firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President Mark Vangheluwe email@example.com
Treasurer James Wietecha
Recording Secretary William Merecki
Corresponding Secretary Dave Claus